Rising Tide Capital (RTC) is looking for a highly skilled communications professional to market the nonprofits bilingual programs throughout northern and central New Jersey. The Communications & Marketing Manager- Programs (bilingual) acts as the market manager for New Jersey, the founding state of Rising Tide Capital. (S)he is visible in the community as a representative of the organization’s programs and liaises between the Communications and Programs Departments at Rising Tide Capital to develop and maintain processes that support communications with our entrepreneurs, funders and community partners in both English and Spanish. (S)He works closely with Programs team members to increase awareness of Rising Tide Capital’s programs in the wider community by creating and measuring marketing strategies for RTC’s programs, including The Community Business Academy, Business Acceleration Services, Credit to Capital, and RISE: The Challenge.
The position requires a highly creative person with strong writing, technology, and project management skills, and a passion for communicating with diverse individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with the Programs team to create campaigns to meet their deliverables for identifying, recruiting and retaining entrepreneurs to participate in our programs, with the goal of providing a seamless experience for individuals along the length and breadth of their relationship with the organization
· Create and manage a market outreach calendar that prioritizes the visibility of key staff representatives in the communities and markets that we serve.
· Design and execute content and engagement strategies for the Programs audience, including entrepreneurs, coaches and instructors and community partners through in-person, social media and email marketing platforms
· Manage the process around Programs’ e-mail updates, including newsletter template design and content development.
· Maintain Programs marketing collateral templates, including brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, curriculum, and web assets
· Marketing support for various Programs events
· Budget for and manage media buying for program-specific and organizational marketing across web and display platforms
· Create and develop the Rising Tide Capital Alumni Network
· Manage relationships with a variety of communications vendors
· Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE SKILL REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years related experience in a similar position, preferably with a nonprofit and/or community/business development organization
· Bilingual, able to speak and write in Spanish
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of commonly accepted communications, marketing, and public relations principles and practices.
· Proficiency with all MS Office applications; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and content management software and email marketing platforms.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Highly effective interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills to include comfort working with individuals representing diverse communities.
· Proven ability to be self-starting, highly organized, and detail-oriented—comfortable with multi-tasking, and quick deadlines.